The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education was established on 27th May, 1975. It is a corporate statutory Body constituted by an Act "The Goa, Daman and Diu Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Act, 1975" (Act No. 13 of 1975) of the State Legislature. The GBSHSE is responsible to hold the SSC i.e. class 10th and HSSC exam i.e. class 12th examinations. The official website of Goa Board is https://gbshse.org/.
|Board||Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Address||cGoa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Alto Betim, Porvorim
|Chairman||Shri. Ramakrishna Samant|
1. Grants affiliation to the schools.
2. Prescribes syllabus and text-books
3. Aids government to make policies related to SSC and HSSC.
4. Conducts exam and declare results.
The syllabus and text-books for SSC and HSSC is prepared by GBSHSE. Though the syllabus remains same but minute changes are done by the Board from time to time. The link of the syllabus of 10th standard of GBSHSE is given below:
The exams of SSC of GBSHSE start in the first week of April and end in the last week of April whereas HSSC exams of Goa Board begin from the last week of February and ends in the last week of March. In 2019, the SSC exam started on 2nd April and ended on 23rd April. HSSC exams ran from 28th Feb to 26th March.
The results of SSC and HSSC are declared in the month of May and April respectively. In 2019, the result of SSC was announced on 21st May and the result of HSSC was announced on 30th April.
1. Make a Time-Table- Do make a time-table for every subject and follow the time-table sincerely. Always remember that qualities as well as quantity of your studies, both are important.
2. Understand the concept-Understand the concept of every topic very clearly rather than mugging it up. This will help you in retaining the concept for longer time and it will make you comfortable with the topic.
3. Read the original text-books- Before referring to any guide-book, study the original text-book of the subject very thoroughly and extensively. It will not only make your understanding of the concept deeper but also prepare you very well for short questions.
4. Practice Mock-Tests-"A healthy mind resides in a healthy body." Last but not the least, take healthy diet which makes your memory retention better. Take nutritious food and avoid junk and oily food completely.
There are various benefits of using Bright Tutee which are described below:
1. Helping and experienced Teachers- Teachers make the most significant part of studies. The teachers at Bright Tutee are experienced having an ever-ready attitude to help the students. Plus, the teachers are passionate and creative who prepare their lectures in an interesting, easy and detailed format.
2. The video-lectures are adhered to the syllabus of Goa Board- The syllabus and topics of the video-lectures strictly remain adhered to the syllabus of Goa Board and cover all the topics of the syllabus.
3. Exam-Preparation kit- Along with our extensive lectures, Bright Tutee provides an Exam-preparation Kit through which the students can practice the exams like a mock test. We impart solved and unsolved question papers of previous years’ question papers, sample papers and model test-papers.
4. Live-sessions- Bright Tutee gives you the whole and deep knowledge of syllabus of every subject. Bright Tutee conducts live-sessions with the teachers where the student can ask any doubt or query from the teachers.
4. Customized courses at affordable price- Bright Tutee gives all the courses for different time-periods like one-day, two-months, six months, one year etc. The cost of the courses starts with just Rs 30. So, the student can purchase the course in the mid of the session as well.
4. Available in offline format- Bright Tutee provides a tablet, pen-drive and memory-card at a very reasonable cost to those students who cannot access Bright Tutee due to an internet issue.