The Kerala Board is commonly known as ‘Kerala Board of Public Examinations’which was established in 1965. It is the main body of Kerala education system.KBPE was formed to manage and control all levels of formal school system i.e.from class 1st to class 12th. DHSE, VHSE, KSEB and SCERT are the other Boardswhich are a part of Kerala Education System.
The tagline of Kerala Board says ‘Reach the Unreached’ means it was formed notonly to regulate the education system but also to promote education among all theclasses of society irrespective of economic status, caste and religion. This is theeffort of Kerala education system which makes it a literate state having 100%primary education.
The KBPE works under the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government ofKerala. It also conducts the public exams in Kerala like SSLC, SSC, and HSC etc.KBPE develops its own syllabus and books for primary, secondary and highersecondary.
|Board||Tripura Board Of Secondary Education|
|Address||Kerala Board of Public Examinations
Directorate of Secondary Education
Office of Government Examinations,
Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695012
|Chairman of KBPE||Prof. C. Raveendranath|
|Official Language||English & Malayalam|
1. Administers the primary, secondary and Higher-secondary education.
2. Thrives to achieve world-class education in Kerala.
3. Prescribes and develops the curriculum and text-books of all levels of school system.
4. Pays special attention to nourish education to marginalized community.
5.Segregates the boards and promotes education through the other boards ofKerala like DHSE, VHSE, and SCERT
6.Imparts affiliation to colleges and conducts exams.
The syllabus of Kerala Board is drafted by KSEB i.e. Kerala State EducationBoard. The syllabus is drafted in such a manner that it could develop and maintaina supreme level of education in the state. The text-books of Kerala Board isdesigned in an easy and comprehensive way to enable the students cultivate theirinterest in the subject-matter.
The link of syllabus of all the subjects class 10th is given below:
The link of syllabus from class 6th to 12th of somesubjects is given below:
Exam-dates and Exam-results-
The exams of class 10th and class 12th are organized in March and the result isupdated in May. The result of exams can be checked on the below website.
Well, exam preparation seems to be a tensed process to students but whenpreparation becomes well-planned, it becomes an easy-going and enjoying process.The following are some tips for the students to make exam- preparation an excitingjourney:
1. Study for the whole year- First and foremost thing is to study all thesubjects for the whole year. Studying for the whole session will boost yourconfidence level manifolds and you won’t get panicky at the last moment.
2. Make a time-table- Next important thing is to make a time-table for everysubject for every week, not for the whole year or for a month and follow thetime-table religiously and sincerely.
3. Divide the syllabus- Divide and study the whole syllabus into small partsaccording to the weightage of marks distribution and your interest.
4. Practice Mock-Test- After completing the syllabus, give mock-test everyday. It will increase your confidence and will make you comfortable on theactual examination day.
5. Have a healthy and nutritious diet- Last but not the least, takes healthydiet. Take nutritious food and avoid junk and oily food completely.
Bright Tutee is a video learning application which is self-paced and available at avery affordable price. Using bright Tutee has ample advantages as describedbelow:
1. Experienced and passionate Teachers- Teachers are the most importantpart for any subject for a student. Bright Tutee comprises a team of highlyexperienced and passionate teachers who are very creative and efficient.
2. Self-Paced- student do not need to go anywhere. He/she can learn andcover the whole course just by sitting at home. It saves the time and energyreasonably.
3. Video Lectures are engaging & comprehensive- The video lectures prepared by our teachers are very comprehensive and easy to understand.Every topic of the syllabus is described from the basics in detailed mannerso that the student could attempt descriptive as well as one mark questions.
4. Excellent Pedagogy- he teachers use a very understandable and easy wayof teaching to enable the student to learn in an interesting and extensive manner.
5. Covers all the topics of the Board- The video lectures of bright Tutee coverall the topics and sub-topics of every subject strictly adhering to the Board.
6. The whole course is divided into sections- The whole course of the app isdivided into three sections of Learning, Assessment, and Exam-preparationwhich makes the student comfortable and enjoyable with the course.
7. Mock-test kit- When a student completes the sessions of Learning andAssessment, we provide an Exam-preparation section where the student canprepare by practicing mock-tests of previous year question papers.
8. Mock-test kit- Having done with the three sections of Learning, Assessmentand Exam-Preparation, Bright Tutee also provide live sessions of everysubject so that students can clear their doubts.