The Sikkim Board consists of two Education Boards namely SSLC and HSC. TheSSC Board stands for Secondary School Education for class 10th and HSC standsfor Higher Secondary Education for class 12th. The SSC is responsible forpreparing syllabus, conducting exams, releasing time-table, hall –tickets andeverything related to 12th standard whereas HSC holds exams, time-tables, syllabuscorresponding to class 10th.
The students appear for both of the Boards from all schools of different districts ofthe state. The HSC Board comprises all the major streams like Science, Commerce,Arts, Vocational and others and also organizes the examinations for Intermediate11th class Junior. The official website of Sikkim Board is
|Conducts Exam for||SSLC & HSC|
1. Prescribes syllabus and conduct exams of SSLC and HSC.
2. Releases time-tables and Hall-tickets.
3. Executes paper-checking and declaration of results.
4. Issues Memos or Certificates.
5. Provides affiliation to schools.
The Sikkim Board of Education conducts exams for SSLC and HSC. Generally,the exams begin from the first week of March and ends in the first week of Apriland the results are declared in the month of May. In 2019, the class 10thexaminations started from 5th March and ended on 4th April, 2019. The results of10th standard can be seen on the website http://sikkim.allresults.nic.in
Exam-preparation is the most crucial phase of studies. So, the following tipsshould be kept in mind while preparing for the exams.
1. Start your preparation before time-Always start your preparation before time,so that you can easily understand the tough and lengthy topics. You know your capacity well that how much time it takes you to understand and learn. So, it’salways better to begin early.
2. Study the whole syllabus very well-Always study the whole syllabus verywell, instead just going through the important topics. Divide your syllabus intofragments that would make it easy and then start studying it.
3. Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers-After completion of the syllabus,practice the solved and unsolved sample papers and previous years’ questionpapers. It will make you comfortable on the actual exam-day.
4. Revision-evision is the most important factor. When you are done withcompletion of the syllabus, revise the syllabus as much as you, twice, thrice ormultiple times.
There are various reasons for choosing Bright Tutee as follows:
1. Bright Tutee is a self-paced platform-Bright Tutee is a self-paced studyplatform meaning the student can learn from Bright Tutee sitting at home whichsaves much time and energy of a student.
2. Bright Tutee is available at affordable price and provides customizedcourses- Bright Tutee is available at a very affordable price starting with just Rs30. The courses at Bright Tutee are available for different time-periods like oneday, one week, 2 months, 3 months, a year etc. Even, the students can access thecourse chapter-wise.
3. Talented and experienced teachers-Bright Tutee has a team of excellent andexperienced teachers who are ever ready to help the students.
4. Video-lectures are easy and comprehensive- he team of teachers of BrightTutee makes the video-lectures in a very easy, comprehensive and detailed mannerso that the student can learn the subject-matter easily. The lectures also strictlyadhere to the syllabus of Sikkim Board.
5. Courses available in offline formats-Bright Tutee provides a tablet, pen-driveand memory-card at a very reasonable cost to those students who cannot accessBright Tutee due to an internet issue.